Leak Detection Richmond, BC
Detection Technology Leads to Quick Repairs & Reduced Stress
At Tap-Roots, we know that leaks can be minor or quite serious. The level of severity is often dependent on how quickly the leak is discovered and how rapidly a person informs professionals and seeks help.
Slab leaks, gas leaks, yard leaks, or sewer leaks, for instance, can cause extensive damage in your property, especially if left unattended for a period of time. From major structural damage to whole house re-piping, leak repairs can be very complicated and expensive. Our leak detection experts can discover even the smallest of leaks with the latest techniques and technology. We are who you should trust for all your home plumbing needs.
Some leaks are more challenging to pinpoint, though some warning signs may be present, such as:
- Noticeable water damage in cabinets, ceilings, or floors
- A water meter’s red flow indicator is always moving
- Water that is audibly dripping
- Increased water bills
Detecting Leaks Quickly
Our video inspections aid us in locating and diagnosing leaks quickly. This minimizes water damage to your home or office.
- We use pressure testing and visual inspection to look for obvious signs of leaks.
- With moisture probes and sensors, we pinpont the source of the leak.
- With fiber optic borescopes, we can use non-invasive measures to look within floors or walls without damaging them.
If you think you may have a leak in your property, don’t hesitate to contact Tap-Roots immediately for leak detection services at 604-222-1282.